Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Thursday, December 18, 2014
1. Help your neighbors shovel snow!
2. Help clean out an attic or dirty garage for a friend!
4. Volunteer at your local community center!
5. Take the neighborhood dogs for a walk!
6. Babysit for a family member and give them a date night!
7. Pick up trash from your local park or empty lot!
8. Spend time with a relative that you haven't connected with recently!
9. Visit a neighbor or elder who doesn't have
someone to share the holiday with!
10. Sing some holiday songs with your family!
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Thursday, December 11, 2014
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Tuesday, December 09, 2014
Thursday, December 04, 2014
Wednesday, December 03, 2014
Tuesday, December 02, 2014
Today is #GivingTuesday
What is that? Well, let us tell you!!
Here's a brief description from the #GivingTuesday website:
We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On , charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
So how can you give back to your family, friends, neighbors, and community today? Maybe you can pick up trash on your block or make a meal for a friend in new, or volunteer your time at a community event! The possibilities are endless when it comes to giving! We're standing right along side you!