Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Perspective & Weather

Our Project Manager at ECHO has a quote in her office that always reminds me of the importance of perspective:


Think about this quote. Really think about this quote. I know it seems almost too simple, but sometimes through simplicity depth is revealed.

Does the sky know the difference between cloudy or clear?

In your life, how does this quote manifest? What do you think it means?

To me, I am reminded that everything in my life is the way it is based on how I CHOOSE to look at it. If I want to say things are really hard and miserable, then so be it: Things are hard and miserable. However, if I want to see things as a lesson in becoming a stronger person, then I am searching for meaning amongst the pain.


So in terms of what we were talking about yesterday--skills & strengths. How does this relate? Can you see your struggles as weakness or growth? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment