Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Extrovert/Introvert

Do you guys know the difference between an extrovert and an introvert?

There are many widespread definitions out there (if you're interested, search for more info on Google) but I'll keep it short and sweet: Extroverts are energized by being with others and crave connection with others to feel satisfied. Introverts are energized by alone time. They tend to get exhausted when spending lots of time with people and need quiet time to recharge their battery.

There is no right or wrong or bad or good, it's just a matter of who you are and what you naturally need! I found this map of an introverts world and it made me smile (as I am a total introvert!) I thought you would enjoy!


Can you relate to this? Anyone you know can relate to this? What would an extrovert's heart look like? 

1 comment:

  1. I absoutely love the Railroad of Cancelled Plans lol...I'm totally an introvert as well :)

    ReplyDelete