Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Mindfulness & Money

Be mindful with your money! 

I've been thinking about mindfulness a lot lately. To me, mindfulness is all about noticing the world around me. Noting my emotions, influences, observations, and being intentional about my life and the decisions I make. 

So how does this apply to money? 

Well, I've only recently started to think about money and mindfulness so forgive me if my ideas are a bit scattered. I think in the same way that we are spiritually mindful or mindful of others or even mindful with our food, we can give theat same awareness to our money. We can stare at it in the face. Not run in fear. We can make intentional choices about our spending, saving, and earning. 

This can provide a joy with our money that we have never known before! So try it! Try to form a relationship with your money. Look at it. Note the way it goes up and down. Observe your feelings towards money and your past history with it. This is a step towards mindfulness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment