Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Real Example: Lists


For todays post, I’m going to show you guys into my world! Yesterday we covered to-do lists. Today we are going to break down the basic to-do list into multiple categories.
Stay with me, I promise this will be very clear.

To start, I made a messy list of everything I needed to do today. 
(I mixed realistic and ideal expectations for the day)



Pretty messy right? Next I looked at the list and noticed groupings/categories beginning to form. Using a brand new piece of paper, I folded into sections. Then I wrote the category at the top of each section and made mini-lists.


From there I prioritized each list with a number and focused on the #1’s!




Can you see all of the #1’s in red with circles? I did this so they would pop out on the page as PRIORITY. These are the things that are most important to me to get done today. Make sense?

Send questions my way! Hope this helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment