Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Make your Dream List

Do you have dreams?
Not the kind of dreams you have in your sleep, we mean GOALS. Dreams for your future. 
Have you ever written those dreams down?
With all this talk of planning and organizing your life, it is really important to balance out the logistical info with your DREAMS. 

Maybe grab a new notebook from Dollar Tree or even the gas station and dedicate this notebook just to dreaming. Try to write down everything that you want to accomplish. Imagine you already have all of your hopes and dreams, what would your life be like? I like to keep my dreams on a big piece of paper that I hang up in my apartment. For me, seeing my dreams every single day when I wake up or go to sleep helps to keep me hopeful and stay focused.


Another helpful tip is to write all of your dreams on post-its and scatter them around your house. Maybe you need to see your dream in your bathroom mirror or on your refrigerator. Whatever it takes to stay motivated and stay hopeful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment