Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Quotes to Keep You Going!

Here are some quotes we dug up from other entrepreneurs. Do you have any to add to the mix? We'd love to hear them!



“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.”  –Michael Jordan, NBA Legendary Basketball MVP
The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.”  –Nolan Bushnell, Entrepreneur
“I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been.”  –Wayne Gretzy, Hockey Star
“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”  –Winston Churchill, British Prime Minister
 “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.”  –Dave Thomas, Founder, Wendy’s

“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”  –Babe Ruth, Baseball Legend

“Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph: a beginning, a struggle and a victory.”  –Mahatma Gandhi, Political and Spiritual Leader


No comments:

Post a Comment